When the weather starts to get colder, we start needing to carry tissues around with us. Why not dress up our tissues with a cute little holder that we can tuck in our purse/ car/ gym bag/ stroller/ desk. These fun Facial Tissue Holders are great gifts and perfect small crochet items to sell at an event. Feel free to go crazy with flowers or choose not to add anything at all. Either way, it will be a great way to protect your tissues wherever they are in a playful way.
Crochet Level: Absolute Beginner Friendly!
Terminology: US Terms
Dimensions: 5 in Wide x 3 in Long x 1 1/2 in Thick
- Yarn = Size 4 weight 100% Cotton (I used Yarn Bee Fundamental Cotton)
- Yarn Needle: F/ 5 – 3.75mm for Main Tissue Holder E/4 – 3.50mm for 5 Petal Flower D/ 3 – 3.25mm for 4 Petal Flower
- Yarn Needle/Tapestry Needle
- Embroidery Scissors
- Velcro Strip
- Measuring Tape
- Sewing Thread to sew Velcro to holder
- Sewing Needle for sewing thread
- Tiny Buttons for center of flowers
- OPTIONAL: Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Quick Dry Fabric Glue